View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 10:59 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 26
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Upz for nice MR written.

W’s way of engaging and body figure suits gm to a T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Writing a simple MR for this cheerful and attractive ML, W : https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Kudos to Marq’s MR, I visited W.

W isn’t plump at all. Not sure why there was mention of her being plump.

Hygiene : I would rank W’s offering as among the top few. The bed towels are indeed changed after every session.

Body : W offers what I am looking for. Not too tall, not too short. Her nice breasts are indeed very beautiful. Very beautiful. I never get tired of the cuddling session with her.

Communication : Such an ease. Me being quieter by nature let her take the lead with much delight. She can literally talk about anything under the sun. Indeed, she has an interesting character and outlook of life. Some bro mentioned about W being earnest and diligent. I really can’t agree more.

Looks : W is a good 8-8.5. Strong contender for the natural beauty in this aspect. One can imagine how much she stands out when she puts on makeup. Oh yes, her gorgeous eyes deserve special mention. Mesmerising indeed.

Hj: patient and stimulating, more so with those gorgeous eyes looking at you periodically. (Bros who take longer to reach climax should consider to share this info with her earlier before the deed. I felt it is a win win for both parties.)

Recommendation : definite RTM material for someone like W. Last but not the least, as many reviews has mentioned, she is not a time watcher.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one