View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Where got improve???

To me , he still very slow n jittery when on the ball. The opponent players all know his weakness. so they will attack him when he is with the ball.
Is just that he don't get called on as frequently like last time.
So when he was given the chance, he will play extra cautious.

ETH actions had made it very clear, there is no future for McDisaster staying in the team. Talking about super bench warmer, you guys probably think Phil Jones had been shipped out.....NO...he is still around...still under Man U payroll collecting weekly paycheck without appearing in any matches.
He don't even appear on the sub lists....just mere spectator.

Sabitzer still don't get my vote of confidence. He do have a few good touches. But not influential enough.

As for WW, he done great work as a presser, decoy and link up man....and I think this is what ETH had instructed him to do.
And ETH thinks he done well, if not he won't start him in almost every match.
WW would love to score more goals, but he knows his main priority will be doing what ETH instructed him to do.
Many times, he will just let his teammates take the shot.
IMHO, a very humble, unselfish and hardworking player.
I dare say, his presence presents a worry for opponent players.
By deploying players to mark him, this opens door for his team mates to score.
I mean even the buay gan Fred can get on the score sheet...
WW deserved a long term contract. Can see he really enjoy to be in the team.
Now all the opposition teams r not scared of them, they know who r their weak players n know how to target them esp McGuire, Dalot, Antony, WW (never able to score when given the chances - no luck to put the ball past opposition keepers so many times) etc...they really shd be sold n the money received for them use to purchase better players like Darwin Nunez n Cody Gakpo...so foolish to by-pass buying them for lesser quality players at higher prices some more ...see the 2 players so happy after scoring so many goals against them...it's sought of karma for not buying them on the cheap when they were available for the taking n they also wanted n were ready to cum play for United...last night was like they lost to those 2 players instead of to Klopp n Pool who cleverly signed them from under their noses...we can say it was MU vs Darwin Nunez n Cody Gakpo assisted by Salah not MU vs Pool ...they were the stars of Pool's team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2023 at 08:12 PM.