View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

He kept laughing at me and said it is unbelievable that a nice woman like me have a nice ass with hair along the crack.

He opened my crack to the widest and hold it there, with his fingers tickling it, he brushed the hair with his fingers. I was already gotten too high by his action and when he tickled my asshole with his finger, I moaned non stop and loud, causing him to laugh at me. He continued to explore my ass with his fingers but he didnt lick.

However, I did the most embarrassing act. I farted loud and straight into his face. He got pissed and started to pinch my ass hard. He followed it up by slapping my ass and no matter how I apologised, he wasn't happy. He gave my ass a last hard pinch until I cried out in pain. He then told me to wear back my leotard and We left the gym.

After that night, I didn't go to the gym anymore as I was totally embarrassed. Although I did enjoy, but I feel It is not right as We are not even dating and I should stop seeing Alvin. He left me with severe bruises on my ass with his pinching and slapping and for the next few days, I could not sit properly. My colleagues were asking me why I could not sit properly, I didn't dare to tell them