View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Noota (FlirtyGirls) FR

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=925334

See Noota looks good and I immediately texted bro FG for booking the earliest available slot.

First impression, very similar to posted pics, nice smile, slim and busty!

As we chat, her hands slowly moved under my berms and start caressing my thighs.

A chain of events quickly resulted in each of us wearing our birthday suits.
I got her to stand up and spin one round so I could see her body in detail.
Nice nipples, a perky butt, and a clean shaven pussy.

After a quick shower, we got back to bed we continued making out,
that's where the aggressive tongue fighting starts.
Very quickly her pussy got very wet and I started fingering her while she played with her own tits.

1st shot she took it slow with a sensual BBBJ,
she has very soft tongue, very high when she used her tongue to flick around to stimulate you.
Afterwards suddenly she went deep on me, can face fuck her with very little to no gagging from her.
Apparently, she is a really experienced when it comes to giving a blowjob.

As I increased my pace, she began to moan louder,
tugging the sheets from the bed and occasionally grasping my arms as she stared directly at me with an ecstatic look.
We started in the missionary, and the initial penetration left her gasping for air. Her facial expression is wonderful to witness.
To be perfectly honest, her moans and the expression on her face as she is being hard pounded are truly unforgettable.

Switched to doggy and hard pounded her again until climax.
She just slumps on bed and gave me 2 thumbs up with a grin.

After we caught our breath, she cleaned me up and literally had to dragged my tired body to shower.

I believe that she really enjoys it when you bang her hard and deeply.
Her moans and reaction greatly boost your ego and sensations,
making you want to give her everything you've got.

RTF? Likely high chance due to her price with her service provided, hard to beat!
Added to target list. Sharing her live pics here for preview.