View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Nowadays where still got $50 massage..I only know of one place that's not $88 yet. Others 80% $88 entry fee.
Got a few lar bro… just that may be need to compromise on the MLs quality as in their appearance, ie not syt but also not too milfy.

Interestingly service wise perhaps they are a lot better and more daring compare to those MLs that need top up here there, maybe they know they need to compete with those syt.

I recently went to one joint, not $88 but also not $50, amid I really like the look of the pic of one ML that posted in FB. But my lord …. The real person is … meitu kao kao… . It’s her pic … just that the pic maybe is if she really go intensive work out for 12 months..

But I have to compliment on her skills and service… at standard rate.. would have been perfect if she really look like her FB pic..