View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang girls standard at all time low

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Actually I thought service was already going downhill since before covid.
for me was quite ok. i mean when V-Garden just open, really go there so many times. i think i tired like 8 or 9 of their ladies, before settling on no.2 then keep visiting her like once every couple of weeks.

she was perfect, cause not the most popular so most i only waited was for one bro to finish.

to me that was a breath of fresh air, before only thai (plus indo SW), i couldn't afford malaysian or china (except for maybe birthday, v day or something that i willing to spend more).

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.