View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
If want serious relationship I would still go for Sg girls..the idea of getting into serious relationship with prostitutes is just insane and tragic..unless u truly love her or u feel that u can't get the attractive Sg girls, I can't imagine why a guy would want to get into a serious relationship with a prostitute..end of the day I am sure all guys will pick the non-prostitute over the prostitute for a serious relationship, assuming both are of equal attractiveness..
What you say is correct to a certain extent.

Getting SG gals or gals from anywhere aside, the question is : Why do you want to get into relationship with a gal? Or what is one of the most important aspect that you want to get from a relationship with a gal? It is to have raw shiok shiok regular sex correct?

If you are trying to see it from a "status quo" aspect, then that is just one perspective.

I always ask people : Do you want a Ferrari that you can only drive once a week or a Honda Jazz that you can drives everyday or as many times as you want?

To me, I feel that end of the day, it is about being happy.

Typical guy in Geylang.