View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
it is quite true that Eric does feel like an idiot.
But i will nvr quit this thread unless gog u stop updating.

Or it could be that it is Eric's kink hahaha
Just saying
Like I say, he's just trusting, and we're colleagues and very good friends, it's not like I haven't spoken with Eric alone or what, he trusts me and even gives me a keycard to his place.

Who knows? Maybe he enjoys me fucking Janice (if he already knew?). I won't know, but it was never made known to me he knows or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
wah gog please open class teach how to seduce stewardess
i cant even get them to notice me in flight
I didn't seduce Milly, really. I think it's the fact I was with Janice, and Milly probably felt like she is worth a challenge, and wants a trophy or something?

Really, I'm nothing handsome or fit etc. Just that when Janice is next to me, probably I look like I need to be seduced or cheat on her kind of challenge.

Milly's a ... very interesting girl. Anyway, I'm a good man la... you all hor, don't always think until I'm some horny man can or not... gentleman one hor... ahem!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This Milly is either a cock teaser or a player who's of high grade. Putting a profile pic that has other family members, loved ones, yet wants to be flirty can either provide a disclaimer when things get too messy, or it might backfire cause the loved ones become known.
Gog, which is worst? Going back home alone, only feel lonely, while Janice goes back needs to pretend to be a loving wife, acts, puts up a show for Eric?
Also, to go back to be a good, saint Christian wife when Eric wants sex, and not the one who moans, screams when in ecstacy?
Milly, hmmmm can't expect her not to put family photos in, I mean she didn't carry a secondary number, her family would see her photo in WA too. As for cock teaser or player, I leave you all to wonder la. Hehehe...

Going home alone. I definitely won't feel lonely, I have friends, & my car, and things to keep myself busy. Alone is the sad fact that my girl is going back to somebody else's arms. That feeling.

I never asked if they fucked too, there are simply some questions I don't want answers to, and since they are married, it's normal too even if they did. I had no right to demand otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I am surprised Eric didn't want to make love to Janice when she go back to SG

Did Gog ask Janice about it? Hahah
Never asked... ignorance is bliss bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Janice goes back to Eric and Gog goes to Lindi + Milly, cheers!
Wah lao... cock tired after 5 days, rest first, then find new hole can or not? LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Monday blues, hope there's no blue balls in the next instalment also. 😛
KNN, talk about monday... door lock no battery, I can't get out, no batteries at home, I can't change, I can't leave the door open and nearby no 7-11. Really FML... that's why late today. sorry la... blue balls or not... I cannot promise :P