View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good monday! Coincidentally, this installment also starts on Monday.

--------------------------------

Monday

Came back and walked in with 2 rows of colleagues facing each other applauding me for fucking Janice over the weekend.

Nah, just kidding. They were applauding because we're finally back to share the workload and give them presents. Janice was early, she didn't grab a ride from me. She managed to lug everything to the office.

She's like a little santa claus.

A(my): How was your honeymoon with Janice in BKK?

I choked, figuratively, and spat water out of my mouth. Thinking Amy found out caused me to choke all of a sudden.

A: You ok boh, why choke until like that.

gog: Wah lao, simi honeymoon, you like that say makes Janice looks bad leh.

P(ortia): Aiyah, please lor, Janice got better taste than that, Amy is just joking la. Why you so serious, you really think you got chance with her meh?

A: You both really having affair ah!?! Orhhhhhh!!

Just nice Janice walked over and hammered Amy.

J(anice): Want die ah, anyhow say things.

I never see Janice so "angry" before.

J: MY TASTE SO BAD MEH!?!?

Amy, Portia and Qiu Ping, yes even the good natured good girl Qiu Ping - all burst into laughter at my expense. Sigh...was seriously caught off guard.

I no need to say anything liao, I've been brutally bullied by the girls in office. Sad.