View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
damon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydamon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Janebkk + Tonybkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Tsk for sharing. Was planning to book from both stables in my upcoming trip. Got some queries:

What precautions did u take for LT? Eg did u sleep only after they slept?
Shots capped at 2/3 or can pay for more?
Other than asking for uniform, did the stables seem open to other requests? Lingerie type etc
From your view, what’s the main difference between the girls from this stables and those from other sources? Soapys, Gclub etc

Thank you!
Both nights and girls were pleasant for me. Normal precautions like wallets and passport in the safe. I did leave a stack of 100baht on the table, it was still there when I woke up. They did not leave in the middle of the night, they only left in the morning

Other requests must depend on whether the girl has it or not. my requests are uniform, and the girls already have their uni-uniforms, so no problem.

standard 12 hours , 2 shots 8pm-8am (example), any other extras depends on how nice you are to them, and of course your wallet. you can always buy the lingerie, and ask them to wear for u

as for difference between the girls from tonybkk and janebkk from other soapys, gclub etc - i can't really comment.