Thread: Braless locals
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
���� I'm writing this at the same coffee shop now.
Dunno why... this place got some strange ppl. As im here having food and reading my newspaper. .. many empty tables around

1 old aunty housewife put her big plastic bag of grocery ONTO my newspaper as I was reading and say she going toilet, told her to remove it and find somewhere else... again many empty tables around

20 minutes later, another one come and immediately want put her bags too... told her got other people sitting with me and pointed her to tbe next empty tables around.
U r an aunty killer .... handsome boy ... the aunty braless oso ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5