View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Tried Hxxxa @ Rxxxxo …

You may need to discount about 20-25% from the PS pic in FB. However she is definitely presentable looking, slim and polite. She should look great with proper makeup and outfit. She is hailed from Hanoi and 26 years of age. Her massage skill is above average though not firm enough. She used long stroke with medium pressure and a touch of sensuality. Her teasing/stimulation around my erotic zone was good but there is room for some improvement … her HJ skill was excellent.

My Personal FR Thread: