View Single Post
Old 13-04-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Met this girl up again for a day session, however decided to drop her.

No effort from this girl. Kinda just lays there after she gets her orgasms.
She doesnt bj so its gonna be tough get yourself hard after a few rounds.
Plus i am getting weird vibes from her. Many other fishes in the sea.

Still prefer my minah. Doesnt look as nice but way better connection on bed.
Did drop this girl, however she msged me a few weeks later. Kinda suprised that she msged me coz i was pretty direct when i told her that we won't be seeing each other again. Says she misses my dick.(maybe i alphaed her) Still prefer my minah but then this girl wasnt that super terrible. Can be groomed. Decided to keep her in my stable. Better to have a spare just incase my minah decided to ghost me.

Match with another lady.. local mixed. Saw in photo.. a lil heavy but seems ok to me. Msged her and found that she's nympho. Did a quick meet up with her and found that she aint my type. My standards aint high but then.. she has a big belly.. like a pregnant look but not pregnant. i dun think i can get aroused with her. She's begging me for a session and i am still deciding to go for it or not.