View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2814 / Power: 2
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute
My fetish and fantasy....

Sometimes...I do

FANTASIZE🤔 💭

(Following pics are badly edited. Sorry)

Mrs being used by a GROUP OF MEN for their pleasure.

SUCKING them off one by one...

A LINE OF MEN lying on bed and Mrs taking turns to RIDE THEM ONE BY ONE, till they all cum....

Will that be a good workout for her? Would she love the ATTENTION and the continuous PLEASURE to her body?

I would really like to see that happen
I tell her my FETISH....she just rolls her eyes....It may take some more convincing I guess....

I apologize if I disgust you.

And I know it is SICK AND PERVERTED to think of this for my wife and life partner.

But....it is a FETISH. Do I really wish for it to happen in reality? I think I would be jealous and will not be able to take it.

But....it is ultimately a FANTASY and it does get me erect thinking about it....

Mrs Hackcules

OUR HOMEPAGE

Last edited by wifesharer; 29-06-2023 at 12:58 AM.