View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[sorry last message cut : I mean don’t worry you can have regular or mostly sexy regular massage and in option pegging takes place during the session
Tried a couple of month but it is not my stuff toy is thin so no problem but you have to chose the right masseuse I recommend for this the VINUS or the little DAISY who are nice and soft and comprehensive
Enjoy QUOTE=john202;22291891][QUOTEdont worry it’s a nice game to do for a few minutes =StupidCharsiew;22291879]I've been thinking of asking this question but don't want to seem weird. . . .

Any bro tried the pegging service at Analisa Massage? For context, I'm not gay or like my ass to be touched but recently I started watching some JAV pegging videos and it looks interesting(?). The only butt play I don't mind is AR and sometimes prostate.

I'm just wondering if the lady will peg all the way or do you also get to boom boom the lady? I don't mind trying peg service if the dildo size isn't too big and I don't suck the dildo. At most I will tell her to stop 555. . . . .other places that offer pegging service would be good too [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]