View Single Post
Old 22-05-2023, 04:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by worried3 View Post
Oh god I caved and did it again.... That few minutes of epic pleasure is totally not worth the loss of my peace of mind... What happens if I spread to other partners? What if I get an incurable disease? It seemed so harmless but the more I read the scarier it gets... I wish there was a thread to sort of trace people who've gotten STIs and the places they visited... or the likelihood of getting certain diseases from BBBJ.

In the heat of the moment I wanted it and I also didn't know how to request for CBJ without killing the mood.

But then I recall the encounter and it was so good, it's whatever I imagined in the past fucking a hot girl... How can something so sweet be so harmful...
We all started off the same way full of anxiety and regret. As the months and years go by the anxiety fades away leaving only good aspects of great sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates