View Single Post
Old 30-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaar View Post
Last time meet up a milf for a dinner at a bar, end up she bring two more female friends without informing me, ordering food and drinks and bill all on me. Really very disappointed. The worst date I ever have.
It happens. Sometimes ladies need emotional support from other ladies when meeting up with a new guy for the first time. In our teenage years, we call it the group date before the single date.

There will be ladies out to fleece you but calmly break down what the issue is. If you are unhappy with being asked to pay, as long as the amount isn't big, money is something you can earn back. Running away before paying the bill may lead you to a criminal investigation. Then it's not just a financial issue. As for the unhappy feeling of being fleeced, well that sometimes happens if you want to meet new people. Law of large numbers.

I had this same issue recently. This PRC brought along another PRC. She had arrived in SG not long ago. She didn't feel safe in a foreign country. So I brought them to Tan Fish where I let them order. They ordered a spicy fish dish that I wouldn't have normally ordered. So I took it as a food tasting event. When I am full, I just asked the ladies if they will like to order more food. If not, I will settle the bill first and let them catch up with one another. Paid and left.

Apparently I left a good impression by paying and leaving early. Subsequently scored on a single date. The other PRC is pretty too so that is another option. The extra cost of this other PRC is probably $30 to the bill. Not much to make a fuss over.