View Single Post
Old 18-07-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Tell the girls to order whatever the fuck they want first.
Ask them enough order or not, if not enough can order more. Order more lobster, crab, wine, all the expensive dishes. HAHAHA.
Once they are done ordering whatever the fuck they want, you tell them and the waiter you already settled your dinner elsewhere before coming.
After the waiter comes with all the food, tell them you are busy and need to leave now.
Leave them with the hefty bill. HAHAHA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Not nice, but i did actually do that once w an obvious gold digger...lesson taught
To add-on, if cheapo/gold digger wants to order more during mid-way, then immediately split the spill.

If executed as per steps and being accountable for your own actions to the waiter/restaurant owner beforehand, there is nothing the restaurant owner or the police can do anything to you. You don't even have to pay a single cent for her. Don't even need to run, you only need to walk out with your head held high. HAHAHA.

There is no need to play the goodie goodie and pay everything.

Tell you something. Nobody pities the Carrot Head, the only thing that the girl thinks of is whether he can be exploited more if she is a cheapo/gold digger.
No girl wants to fuck a Carrot Head because the Carrot Head is mentally dumb. HAHAHA.
The differentiating point is how do you know someone is treating you as a Carrot Head? I will leave this to you to think about it. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 18-07-2023 at 01:15 PM.