View Single Post
Old 18-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This girl definitely has issues and looks like she wanted to play revenge against guys probably from bad experiences previously.

She totally treated your friend like a piece of trash, a sucker for sex only. HAHAHA.

Even if it is platonic friendship, no one would do that. This looks extremely bad.
I totally agree.
The worst bit, next table was an older couple, Singapore man with angmo wife, step angmo daughter who's dating one of the musicians in the bistro.
This shameless bitch saw happily chatting with the older man who's also bragging about his corporate days.
I told me friend, he should just make an excuse and leave. Let her have all the time she wanted to speak to others. But before that, asked the waiter to serve the most expensive liqueur there, for every table of diners perhaps? Lol