Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
My favorite is G10. Speaks good English and is damn naughty the moment your clothes come off. She's a good kisser too.

Am planning a Tarma the next time I'm there. She tells me she's ok with any of the girls there.

I Was feeling bored and adventurous so I wandered to the ulu end of 8 this time. Here goes my 14th FR, for g10, WL name: Jenny Age: 30

Looks & body: waist was healthy; skin was tan, with some acme on face but not obvious, milfish. Long black hair with Ponytail with blue ribbon. Was wearing office wear. Vibes: she’s the kind you see with skimpy wear at a Thai eatery. Height: 1.55 petite build. Tits: c enhanced, nice appetising brown nips, feel free to attack, she’s ok. Special features: small tattoo on upper back. At the end of session, She shared she has a pair of specs in her room but was wearing contacts, I didn’t ask and not into it but bros may try asking her to put on, if that turns you on (?) haha.

Language / GFE: pretty good English, we can understand each other

Pre shower routine: iirc based on my exp thus far, it’s my first time the girl set background music so we had “wrecking ball” playing while we fuck. light chatting, her show starts off here with her doing a Soapy Boob job, then grinded you from behind with soapy touching your 2ic to get you warmed up and hard. Light kissing initiated by me here to warm up.

Shower & hygiene: professional, listerine and deep rinse observed prior and after.

Kissing / DFK: yes, speaks French (ymmv ya)

Cat bath: some slight massage for like 10-20secs only to loosen you up, which was pretty nice and Nobel for me. Then neck nips kissing, dfk and balls sucking.

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BJ: bbbj good suction with swallow rod DT pretty comfy no teeth, similar to most viets but slightly pale in comparison to the top ones I’ve tried at 2038 (she’ll ask you for preference, bbbj/ cbj) before transiting to cbj, so I’m not sure if she does CIM, ok la no issue, I wanted to try FJ anyways.

FJ: tightness was ok for me, only did cowgirl. She initiated to pound for awhile before switching to grinding. Unlike most WLs, her grinding worked for me, jammed the whole rod in to pleasure herself and hugged with passionate making out. She tries to be active and Moaning was sensual, she seemed to enjoy the sex. Rode till I shot at first buzzer. Hardworking girl, on top throughout - About 10-15mins here. she seems ok for even longer FJs.

Attitude: v good, smiles a lot. Very chatty. Overall session was naughty and nicely paced, tries to warm and loosen you up nicely as mentioned above. Didn’t feel commercial imo.

Summary: 7.5/10. agree with bro (fuckjedi)’s comments above. Imo She’s not a looker, but if you emphasise more on service, her signature is a naughty hardworking girl with great service attitude, versatility and high playability (speaks French for the French lovers, also credit to edwardgreene bro’s above list of French speakers in this house ) in the CAT60 playground.

FRs done this house: 8, 10. Will be back to see if there are any real lookers in this house, none so far in 2 visits (12 & 13 sounds promising based on the bro’s comments above but I didn’t manage to see) but house service has been good so far.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 27-07-2023 at 08:23 PM.