View Single Post
Old 28-08-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Why not just don't care about being spotted? When I bring my 30s ML out, time to time, I sometimes get stares in public, public transport or by PH drivers but I don't care lol. I'm alone most of the time and even outcasted by my family for the person I am. I'm ready to lose anyone around me. It felt good to have her with me to comfort me. I don't mind to PDA anywhere as and when, the feeling with her improves when I spent more time with her. So far, I haven't spent much on her. I pay for her transport to come and keep me company and still a small token sum to help with her out a little.

The point of me going for a ML is to develop the gfe feel that you can't really get from WLs. If you think too much and just wanna bed someone, you may not get the best feel and enjoyable time with her. Might as well just head to the legal places or FL for straightforward action.
Bro, I personally agree with your sentiments. But unfortunately most men in SG won't be in our positions materially or emotionally where we can just don't give a fuck anymore about how others view us or judge us for basically doing what all single men do (meet girls, go out with girls, fuck around with girls). It's either we have to have enough money to basically 有钱压死人 or we have to have gone through so much shit in life that we basically 看破红尘.

And even so, there will always be the little voice in the back of our heads that worry that we'll end up being seen by MLs to be convenient carrot heads. No man likes to feel that they're at the risk of being taken advantage of, no matter how altruistic. And the unfortunate reality is 99% of MLs will be out to chop carrot and use men for their own benefit (transportation, shopping, money etc).

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.