View Single Post
Old 29-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
after xiao hui left , no go liao. Any of the ML similar to xiao hui?
i cannot rem who is xiao hui... i not good with names... anyway all ml name also same same how to rem them? that day i clear my phone book.. got 5 coco.. knn dunno who is who all delete...

but the teasing standard like go back to last time... when they have room the teasing is powerful but no special... then curtain the teasing not so much anymore but got special... now is no special for me but the teasing not bad...

this one my own experience... u all want to try just go and try then come back here and we exchange feedback...

that area also got a few other spas... anyone got tips which one worth to try also?