Thread: Sembawang MP
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Tried a new shop beside the coffeeshop. Go in saw that LiLi which last time from Gullimard then to TPY. She is the manager for this shop. All who know her sure knows she is famous for clean massage and no hanky panky for sure. She herself will not do and also impose strict rules to all her staff. Price is 68/78 and they have no difference so just take 68. 78 also cannot massage balls...She have 2 Viet and 1 new PRC. The new PRC massage for me and I am her first customer of the working day in SG. All the way face down and tbh I dunno what she is doing...no skill at all. Waste of time and money. That Lili now also very lazy. Use to be good in gullimard with very strong massage and when she go TPY she turns lazy with piano massage and say she already gain reputation for good massage and now she no need put so much effort....now in sbw. This shop can avoid going. Total waste of time and money...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou