Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!
Re: The Swap

She reciprocated Brian’s kiss with much passion, with her tongue going wild inside and outside of Brian’s mouth. Without any warning, Brian’s hand went for her pussy, her already drenched pussy as Brian suspected. He did not give her a chance to catch her breath and started to finger her as they continued kissing. Brian’s finger went in and out of Amy’s love hole, arousing the G-spot. Amy had never experienced anything like that before. She has never felt that strangely arousing feeling before. She was gasping for air, but she also found the breathlessness arousing – another level of arousal! Brian kept fingering her and started to dirty talk with her “You like it eh? Your pussy is so so wet! You are a slut after all, but never had a chance to be unleashed. I will take you to the top of mount pleasure today.” Amy let of a soft but audible “Take me, take me, I am all yours!” And right after those words, she let out a loud moan and started squirting right into Brian’s palm.

Brian picked up the pace and encouraged her “Yes, yes, let it out, let it all out! Don’t hold back!” Another loud moan followed by “Aaaarghh FUCK!” and with that, Amy officially found out she was a squirter as she wet her panties, Brian’s hands and the couch!

She collapsed into Brian, thinking she has had enough for the night. But she was wrong. She was only midway up mount pleasure. Brian laid her down on the couch as she was still trying to catch her breath. With one swift move, he removed her drenched g-string and went straight into attacking Amy’s swollen clit. Amy felt an even stronger surge of sexual voltage through her body compared to when she was squirting earlier, so strong that she was clamping on Brian’s head with both her thighs. Brian loved Amy’s scent, a cocktail of pussy juice and pee. Brian was lapping up all those liquids while skilfully licking Amy’s pleasure button.

I could feel my wife secreting out more love juice from her pussy. I wasn’t sure if it was the pleasure from her sucking Andy or was she taking in what was happening between Amy and Brian. I kept up with my pussy licking, hoping to bring my wife to orgasm. I could feel her quiver a few times, a sign when she was about to cum. I thought she was quite close when she lifted her pussy off me, looked at me all flushed and with saliva streaking between her mouth and Andy’s cock “No babe… no…” she said while catching her breath. I could see both of Andy’s hands on her head. Andy must has forced her into deepthroating him as I know my wife doesn’t like to be subjected that way. She never lets me put my hands on her head to press her deeper. But somehow today lust must have taken over. I could see the disgust in her eyes with tears welling up, but at the same time I could tell she was also enjoying being forced by Andy. She continued in between coughs trying to clear her throat “*cough*… don’t make me cum yet… *cough* … I want to be *cough* edged today … *cough*” She wanted to be edged? Meaning she wants a supernova of an orgasm when she comes later. How and by who – I do not know yet.

Having said that, she reached out to Andy and gave him a kiss – as if to say thank you for deepthroating her with his long cock. She then stood up over me and took off her dress. She was now stark naked. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My wife was the first to be stark naked among the 6 of us.

Standing in front of Andy, she started stroking her body sensuously, squeezing her breasts and pinching her own nipples. Andy was of course taking in the sight. I don’t know if he has ever imagined my wife naked, but even if he does, I am not surprised.

She then turned around, and positioned herself in a wheelbarrow position, with her legs over Andy’s shoulders. Andy knew immediately that my wife was offering him her soaking wet pussy to be licked.