View Single Post
Old 17-09-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
there are better places now.

Near pelangi Newland hotel, that whole stretch of massage all now got FJ, and got pics to choose from. Those who want trade FR, go try any first then pm me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
there are better places now.

Near pelangi Newland hotel, that whole stretch of massage all now got FJ, and got pics to choose from. Those who want trade FR, go try any first then pm me.
Went to the stretch that Sasuke mentioned. Not familiar so just chose Thai Amani Spa.

Big mistake. The counter staff showed a couple of pictures but was pushing for. Local Sabah girl. Price was $98 for 90 min, but she says there’s a package for $168. B2B plus handbjob. Decided on the package. Mistake nbr 2. When the masseur came in, she didn’t know what’s the B2B package was all about. That’s when I realise that I had been conned by the counter auntie. There,s no B2B package…. whatever happens in the room the masseur has her own pricing for services, ie FJ at $150.

Massage was ok only.. the massage at Sawadee is much better. Service wise, not very good either. She just wanted to get it over with , not sensual, very mechanical. Refused to get on top of me after I got tired pumping her … as I got off, she just quickly used her hand to jerk me off, even as I protested.

Overall, lousy experience at Thai Amani Spa.. Avoid if you can and try other joints in that area. At least I know FJ pricing there is around $150. Hope to find better girls in other joints. And also do not upgrade to other packages pushed by the counter staff or auntie. Just go for standard package and pay the girl personally for other services. Hope it helps.