Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachios1121 View Post
Wow! Got to give it to 小過. He is indeed a nice guy. I was on a Trip to Taipei and contacted him. His reply was fast and his recommendations were on point.
We spent quite a few days together, going around to eat nice food, places to buy gifts, and he even brought me to 行天宮 to pray to get good luck and prosperity.
Of course, it lies in you whether you want to make any offerings. Throughout, he has been very patient and is focused on my needs to recommend the places to visit. He did not force anything through if i am uncomfortable. He also does not purposely bring you to any places to make you spend money so that he can earn a commission. (Esp gift shops or other food places). It feels purely like he is a mini tour guide to me. Haha... I ended up spending about 3 days of my trip together with him.

As for service wise, there are a range of options available from massage to 制服店 to 禮服店 or 小框店, etc. Do let him know your requirements and budget first so he is able to advise accordingly.
No regrets finding him. Highly recommended and if you are in Taipei, be sure to look for him for recommendations first.

One point to note is that, 一分錢,一分貨. You pay for what you get. It is evident that you are able to get younger/prettier girls if you are willing to up your budget. So apportion your budget accordingly so you can last longer.

Can call him if he doesnt respond to you. I contacted him using line at first but somehow it didnt go through. Ended up comnecting through a call. If not, now there is a link you can use to contact him through line. (Which is what I used to add him back on line).

小過 Justin的連絡電話:(聯絡不到我可打電話)
+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Line ID : q936177089
Line:行動條碼
https://line.me/ti/p/zUrMoFhTw_
how did you build rapport with 小过 such that he has the time to act as mini tour guide for you? I thought his main offering is the 酒店