View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Finally have some time to finish up my BKK tour.

25/09

Went to SOAP to look for Paris again. As usual wonderful service.

26/09

Walk around the Prom Pheng area. Went into a few but didn't see any to my liking. Suddenly heavy rain but luckily I bought my umbrella out. Made my way to Addict, around 20 girls there. Saw one that I thought look pretty, but when walkup stairs close up view, I thought she look abit cui, got those latina feel. But then after look long liao, she actually looks ok and when she help you BJ, she looks GOOD. haha. Provided good service as well. Help me BJ while i was sitting on the bed smoking while waiting for the jacuzzi. Knelt down and gave me a good long BJ. Good overall session.

27/09

Went to Aries again to look for Elsa. Took her and Sakura together. Elsa is top notch service. Enough said about her. Sakura is a slim and young girl with minimal make up. like girl next door type. She said she just finished university and this shop is her first time working. She is pretty green in this area but tries her best. Her expression when you bang her was pretty sastifying. I think if I would to take her alone, probably she would not be that shy. Anyways, I have high hopes for this shop. Will definitely be back again.

Back to SG after that and would be back again in Dec!
Cheers!