View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Big thumbs up to 小过. I knew him since 2012. Last time he brought me to noon ktv in 2012 with HJ.

This time round I was in taipei for 3 nights only. 小过 recommended strip shop base on my budget. Basically is a ktv with VIP rooms. Girls will line up for you to choose. In the room will play dice games, drink n sing then finish off with strip dance and HJ. Damage is 4800 with beer included. New experience if you never been there. Girls definitely not chio type. Ok look and more to ground type. Chio type will be damn expensive, not within my budget.

小过 is very friendly and even offered me supper which I declined cos too tired.

2nd night find 小过 for massage lady. Damage is 3600 but we'll this is worth it. Chio short hair girl. 60mins massage plus HJ. Can top up at your own discretion after discussing with the girl. I feel massage shop best value for money and girl quality.

Justin or 小过is definitely service oriented. Any questions just ask him. No shy. Sure recommend him to others.

小过,谢谢你的介绍。五星好评!爆赞👍