Old 07-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
unknownzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Met Ele a couple of weeks back for 2 hours.

A pleasant looking lady with a bubbly personality. Very welcoming, chatty and never run out of topics to talk about (which is a good thing).

We did the foreplay in the living room. We cuddled and caressed each other before kissing. Ele is a very good kisser and willing to deep french. Her skillful BBBJ and watching her go on from the mirror was extremely erotic. Went down on her before we moved to the bedroom.

Continued with more foreplay in the bedroom before she capped me and started with cowgirl. Her moans were sweet yet erotic, which turned me on. She rode for quite some time before we changed position. Very accommodating to switch between positions, we went to doggy, missionary, spooning and back to cowgirl.

We were both tired and I didn't manage to cum, so we took a break and chatted for a while before continuing. Another round of cowgirl and doggy but I still cannot cum (mainly my issue), so we switched to HJ. Managed to cum with HJ but before I came, she voluntarily offered if I want CIM. Came in her mouth and felt fantastic.

We didn't realized we already exceeded the time by 15 mins after the play and wash up , but Ele was totally fine with it. Definitely not a time watcher.

Overall, I had a wonderful time with Ele. GFE was top-notched, especially during cuddling before play and during break.

Recommended. Would repeat.