Thread: Opening an MP
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Opening an MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Why people always say "late at night" and "last customer"? I tried that and basically the ml will never be left alone in the shop. As last customer sometimes my time even cut short and the ml in a hurry to pack up and go home

But as far as fj is concerned, if the ml is game, any time also is a good time - yes, even in legit cat 1 shops and behind curtains also bang.

The last one I tried in a cat 1 shop is by luck happen to be using a big room 2-bedder. The door has the usual window, so ml brought me to the other bed further from door, draw a privacy curtain separating the beds and we got into action But can't take too long la, understandably.
My experience so far has all been the last job of the night. It depends on the ML and the shop. Usually the ones I picked to do fj had earned some level of trust with the management and were empowered to lock up for the night. Of course you could always fj the gal at any part of the day but you also risk getting busted. Plus I don’t believe you would have as much time shagging her as you would compared to the last gal out. I once stayed in a shop as the last customer for 3.5 hours. Of course I gave the Ml a lift home afterwards but try to beat that.