Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
2 day review, qualified that this is done over Monday & Tuesday. Bro destinedt has given all the useful info but the challenge is navigating it with limited thai.
Went to sang first night around 12 after exploring the usual street that farang frequent. The one with day and night. It's mostly old ladies now, have a few but not many young ones. It is actually on grab as Saeng mum sabai restaurant, pasting the Google address nets your the wrong place. Around 10 girls there, 5 available, called one but didn't speak much English/Chinese, asked her to get a friend. Her friend was much more enthusiastic but overall quality not high. Hotter girls probably booked already and it's a Monday. Prices as bro stated but do check your bill, they add an hour or drinks even if you are 5 min in.
Mars just down the road was 2/3 full at 1.30am, ordered a bottle didn't notice pr or was offered either. Place open to 3.30/4, I did manage to get line off the girls there but language was a bit of an issue. One of the waiter who could speak English offered to bring me the next place open at 4am. It is near my hotel at central and I was a bit drunk, not keen on milfs, went home alone.
Day 2. Went to rhythm around 12, place was quite empty until around 1. Also no pr, but mixers were free on Tuesday. There were groups of girls but didn't land any. Music was good but maybe I was less drunk than last night. Again as bro destinedt stated Ekkamai is the pre drink bar, girl from ytd was drinking there but didn't want to join me after.
Udon feels more challenging than bkk for someone that speaks little Thai. App dates are not so ready to meet either, probably takes a bit more work to arrange.
Travel wise also not easy unless you drive. Need preparation as with the girls.
Agree on this, also i find girls in bkk much hotter. The girls in the ktv bars in Udon CMI. The clubs seem ok if standards not that high so it be good to go bere. Just unfortunate all the pretty one gone bkk to work. I wont be visiting Udon anytime soon.