View Single Post
Old 31-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
unbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
Been reading about this big tits A*** in Bugis so had to try today. Came in and she was smiling, teasing me here and there. As the massage went on, she keeps slipping her finger in my ass crack. Felt so good. Gave me a nice hj from that position. She then turn me around and did hj with her forearm technique, it was weird but felt so good. Pop the qn for full svc and of course she said no but I know this from experience, it's never no. Unfortunately she was on her period so will get the full svc next time. So BJ and bf for now. Alot of teeth for the BJ but she was doing it so passionately so I didn't wanna stop her so I also tahan. At one point, she jam her fingers in my asshole, I jumped and call her her a crazy bitch. She laugh and continue pleasing me. After a while dropped a load on her tits. Cleaned up, gave her a tip and bounce. Will definitely be back for the pussy. As I left, saw H****. Small lady. But just staring at me as I left. Some say her boobs bigger but I couldn't tell. Guess will have to book her too to find out..
Bro, can PM the contact pls? Thanks in advance (: