View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Port: bukugula
Name: you can find out yourself if interested
Face: sweet and innocent looking
Hair: long and curled, very nicely done, nice smell too
Skin: Chocolate and smooth
Height: 150+
Body: slightly round
Ass: not the pear shape but nice to slap
Boob: nice firm B, nice for her body, but she still want a daddy to give her C
Bj: n/a
DATY: didn't ask
DFK: only lips action
Hj: just enough to salute the dic
Fj: good
Moan: loud but sounds real
GFE: good enough, cos she on her phone quite a bit, and no DFK so minus a bit here and there.
Rtf: a bit expensive but wouldn't mind

This sweet young thing, using fake photo on buku which i told her she didn't need to as she's cute enough. came to my hotel, with nice makeup too. at first felt very quiet, shy, nervous, unfriendly. In the lift i'm thinking oh no, attitude problem? ask a question answer one or two words. but then i realize that's just how she answer question cos maybe still young.

so at first a bit hard to get chemistry going. but when signal her to start action, she very comfortable to undress and get into bed with me. and even move closer and closer. we chit chat some more as she more comfortable now. she got a very sweet laugh if you can get it out of her.

i start to kiss her shoulder, she dont mind me grabbing her boobs. very nice size for my palm as it just over flow a little bit. and she grab my dic, pushing her ass to touch my body as i continue to fondle her breast.

she said she don't like bj. ok la what to do. i guess her move is fucking sideways as she grab my dick and put it in from behind. she will initiate movement, change a few posture to get different feel.

she gets horny. her moan starts getting louder. it's a great feeling to fuck her as she is enjoying it and she gets wetter and wetter until you can hear the sound effect of going in and out.

she then guide me to going on top as she lay face down. and i just grind her from behind and enjoy her ass. (i guess she dont want to put in more energy to be on top.) then change to mish and unload after 10mins of pumping.

had some dinner in the room and chat again. but she always on her phone. i don't care la. she will reply if i talk to her.

so she travel from sipitang, it's a 3hr drive. so need to book her a hotel. she doesn't ask for expensive one, "as long as not OYO". and she allow a few shots in one night too. most she did was 3 shots with a jp guy she said. and usually will go to meet sugars in KL as they pay for ticket and hotel, and double the asking price too if they want to see her the next day.

i wanted a second round. she said she wanted to go back and shower first. i book her same hotel as me, just next door. but she fell asleep. heard her shower only after midnight and she did apologize. but i already sleeping by then so didnt reply.

morning first thing she message to apologize and said she will come to my room. that's good, she didnt intentionally avoid more work. i went out to tapao breakfast. then ask her to come over. lie in my bed, hug for a bit, chit chat. start to undress her. same action as before but this time more smooth as we know each other already.

really enjoying her. and this time she ask where i want to come. i'm like in your mouth? she dont want. ask me to come on her boobs so i obliged.

anyway, she's not cheap. 1k + room. and tidbits of food. ok la, for SYT and 2-3 shots.

Rtf? i don't mind if i want to fork out that amount again. but on buku it's mostly that if want SYT. will probably try others next month, and report back.