Old 16-02-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H14 Cygon (2022)

First time trying cygon and im more into looks so after a bit of scrolling through this thread I tried G18 as some fr say she chio

Looks: 8/10. Good sharp features and really young. Chiobu. Light makeup but still very pretty I must say
Body: 8/10. A bit tummy but slim, got nice curves
Boob: 7/10. C cup man made, a bit hard on the bottom but nice to grab
Shower: below SOP, I shower on my own before and after but ok lah I just watched her shower and it got me hard honestly, she looks hot
Catbath: few kiss here and there very quick
CBJ: 5/10. I only got 10 seconds i think then she proceeded to FJ
FJ: 6/10. After the world record for shortest BJ in GL she started to cowgirl me and it was super tight I remember my virgin ex and i was so happy, went to doggy a few pumps here and there..then when it was missionary to finish the deed I am surprised the tightness was gone for some reason that I cant explain. But my dick still hard she's really chio so went all out

I think we couldnt get everything in every girl in GL so no complains at all. No dfk but I managed to kiss her all around her body and it was great too. She was actually sweet though, her smile is genuine, no black face and after deed she hugged me and rested. For $60 I suppose I couldnt complain that service is bad cause I get to lay with a nice girl. Unlike the hit and miss experience at dome

Right after I went to my favorite girl on other house and got maximum gfe and dfk. No one is perfect but will not rtf this one. Maybe ill try others. Have a happy weekend everyone!