Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold
Re: fun in osaka

Quick FR on recent trip to Osaka

1) Club Armour Session #1
First time here, a short walk from the running man landmark, use google map to guide u there.

The counter staff is friendly, make sure you understand not full services before paying 20,000Y for 60 minutes session (19,000Y + 1000Y for selecting girl). Must pay before can choose photo.

Usher to a wall board beside the counter to pick photo, pick ASH but 40 minutes wait, request to go out for a walk and come back again, given a card and a time written on a piece of paper when to come back. When back the girl is like already waiting by the lift, but very different from photo, and black face also.

SOP session but my 1st real jap bath session (Bangkok shop no count ) so still enjoy it. Ash is short and a little tummy, small boobs gold hair, can tell is real jap also. service is ok but very SOP, when try to attack her boob she will siam etc, abit meh. During the whole session there is some "downtime" when the lady is setting up the mat and cleaning the mat etc, so just sit in the tub and wait etc. so not 60min full action la.

2) Club Armour Session #2
Came back here a few day later, this time went for 3-some, lol. 2 girl 36,000Y 60 min. Kinda understand how the choosing board work also. The girl further to the right need to wait longer, while the girl on the left will be avilable faster. Pick a big boob girl (forgot her name) and the staff recommend RITA who is on the "left side" meaning no one pick her. Can feel the staff recommend her to help clear/push the list etc.

When the girl arrive, the one i pick is really pretty, while RITA is like the big bone girl type but what surprise me is she have the snow white skin that some of the jap has, wow.

RITA

Inside the room their teamwork is impressive, basically no "down time" while one lady is setting up the mat another one will be servicing u. RITA did most of the servicing and is a very nice lady actually. Seeing from the photo probably will not pick her, so the staff recommendation is a blessing, lol.

RITA has a snow while skin, about B boob, big bone big sister look. While the other lady is prettier, D boobs but saggy. They synergy is good and overall a memorable session =))

p/s: unable to find the photo of ASH and other girl on the website, probably rotate out very faster

p/ss: those top 10 girl will never be on the choosing board i think, probably need pre booking.

3) Matsushima Shinchi
This place isn't too big, about 20%-30% of tobita shinchi probably? It was drizzling so not much customer walking around. Overall the girl here is 5-7/10 with a rare 8/10 while tobita is 6-8/10 with a rare 9/10 etc

Unlike tobita shinchi when only 1 girl is avilable for choosing at a time, here at matsushima sometime have 2 or even 3 girl sitting at the shop at a time. But what i don't like about this place is they are sitting behind a counter table so you can only see the upper body etc.

Walked probably 2-3 round and lay my eye on a very cute girl in animal pajamas. Took her for 23,000Y for 40 minutes. Chicken & duck talk but she is nice enough to use translation apps. Petite cute size lady with small B boob but very pretty face. During shower together she mention she serve alot of Singaporean already, all our good bro here lol. Overall a very very very good session, like how she hug tightly during the session and the cute face moaning wow. Worth the whole 40 minutes.

4) Tobita Shinchi
THIS PLACE IS A PARADISE, lol. The cosplay here is another level seriously, so many girl to choose from, very crowded during a weekday evening, many local man also. Took my time to slowly explore the whole place (mistake) and even explore to the older women alley which is a few street away.

Tobita Shinchi is an eye opening place, those pretty one is really pretty, those 6-7/10 are in very attractive costume that make them desirable also. Mistake is took too long to walk around then got a emergency call so have to leave the place without trying any girl, argh. Will like to be back here again )