View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yah, the victory is so much sweeter winning your arch rivals who had been laughing at you for so long. What best is winning in front of your long suffering fans at your own turf!!

P.S. I bet the Liverpool fans are wiping tears off their face using their grandma panties!!!

Yes, was pretty surprised with his substitutions.

Even Maguire played pretty well last night. Going for every ball.
Antony was also involved in many interceptions and defending resolutely knowing the back would be pretty exposed.

And final praise for the fogotten Amad....this guy probably have the same composure as Mainoo. initiated the break out at his own penalty area.
Run like mad together with Garnacho.
He nick in the winner knowing that this will probably be the last chance.
He didn't even look up to aim, he knows exactly where to place the shot!
Kudos also to Garnacho who for one time was unselfish passing the ball to Amad. I was thinking Garnacho would likely take the shot himself.

100x better than Rashford, who miss chance after chance....but lucky converted the important one.
Yea, u r right...it is such a thrilling, famous n unexpected victory for the longest of time n yet there is only the 2 or 3 of us talking abt it .. the manager n the players must hv deeply disappointed the united fans here that they hv vanished completely....sigh

Doesn't matter hope every match going forward would be as thrilling as this one n they will keep marching on back to the glory days of SAF to be a joy to watch them play

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-03-2024 at 04:25 AM.