View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
YMMV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Visited Adi and Ada for a tarma session from stable 7h.

Minus a little bit of filter -10% but very accurate from advertisement photo. Both also young but Ada than Adi look slightly more mature because of sexy tattoo and make up. Adi really look like little girl with minimal make up and very innocent.

As expect, Ada was more friendly and outgoing at the start. Give me big hug and foreplay first, follow by Adi. But as I would soon find out, I totally died at the hand of Adi.

Even though Ada take most of the lead, the minute I penetration Adi, die already. She was super tight even though I'm not a big guy. And she know how to squeeze me I cannot last long. After this for second shot I only aim bonk her. Adi shy shy pattern combined with Ada sexy slut pattern make me feel the best of both worlds. Conflicting but compliment so well.

By the way, the dual action bj is to die for. Even writing this fr my mind keep thinking of the both blowing me at the same time.

Only second time with this stable but so far so good both times really deliver. Okt also no nonsense type, very straight forward and easy to deal with. Thank u very much I am considering now to book solo for Adi because she appeal more to me. The tightness is something different.