View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
When I started to chiong, 劲歌 was already shut down but a legend.
Started with 新上海 and BS, slowly added Amani, Jade, 新天地, ChinaDoll to the rotation.
GL ktv girls were sticky as hell if you did not want them.
But GL ktvs still most fun.

There was also Haonan in Dome 2 with some quite good offerings and very descriptive FRs. (Heard rumours Haonan has passed away ? Anyone knows ?)
Was also another guy with good listings in Dome 2, don't remember the nick now.

There was bulldog in local dome, even with tier 2 or 3 mediacorp girls.
There are other notables TS, just can't remember them.

Another guy in ktv dome organising ktv outings almost every week with samsters.

Don't remember the MPs I went to, but did went to quite a few, did not like it.

81 and Fragrance transit 2 hours was still $20, rooms still had instant cup noodles, lol.

Time has passed, and I am much older now, but still want to chiong. But the scene is too different now.
I don't think chiong in sgp now is even worthwhile, except for starters to the scene.

Comparatively, I started late to the chiong scene, the good old days before my good old days must have even been more fun. Would love to know more.

Just a reminiscing post.
Wow lau bro, u mention 劲歌!.bring back so so deep back memory, I not a ktv guy, just visit a few. 劲歌is one of the classic china era ktv, co exist with the era of geyland golden triangle ( streets ladies). I not sure how many brand that time, the 劲歌 I visited is at geyland. Help a friend buy condom at mama shop nearby as he having sex with a lady. The lady chio we up her together but I coward. End up only buy condom for friend and guard the room from other gals go in. The door are glass type , can see inside my friend fuck the gal. 🤣