View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future
Re: my maid story gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Hey there, fellow writer! I just wanted to drop in and give you some encouragement. When you share your authentic stories, it's totally okay if some folks doubt you. What really counts is that you've lived through those experiences and they're a part of who you are.

Let the doubters chatter away; you don't need to spend energy convincing them otherwise. You've felt every moment of your story—every scent, every touch, every sensation. Those memories are yours to treasure, and no one can take that away from you.

When I wrote my own XMM tale, I braced myself for skepticism. Sure, my story was true, but it was also wildly audacious and very unique. Yet, instead of doubters, I found bros reaching out to share their own XMM stories with me . And guess what? I've also met a lovely gentleman who , inspired by my stories have gone to hunt, and have also gotten more XMMs in few months than I had in a year.

While I'm delighted that I've amassed a small fandom, Im also humbled and made aware that my experiences are not that special or unique afterall, but people stick around probably because they enjoy my story telling .

So all I want to say is, keep sharing your stories, my friend. Embrace the uniqueness of your experiences and let it be read. IF your story is special and rarely experienced by anyone, the doubters will linger, but they can't dim your light. You've got this!
Well said bro! I shared my own experiences in this thread more than 10 years ago & I had very encouraging comments from many of the readers here! Just continue to post & for sure there'll be the silent readers who'll continue to support u! For those who might not have read about my rxperiences, you can check out the thread title "A Relationship With 2 Spinster Sisters". Happy reading!