View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Advice needed on STD.

Shall post my journey here after this encounter and hopefully it will help some of the bro’s here that got into same situation as me.

During Young Times, Everything go ahead (Cap FJ, BBBJ) without worrying. Before attached to my partner, subsequently become my CO, I did a test to ensure everything is cleared as I do not want to get her into any situation due to my past. Did a test after chionging for few years from SG > Malaysia > Thailand > Batam, Luckily did not get anything. Fast forward.

Now that married and kid is on the way, just a less than 10 sec’s BBBJ got me into a mice. Worried this worried that even there is no symptoms.
Date of encounter: 5 April 2024, 2am.

Earlier on 9 April 2024, I went to Southern Medical Clinic and visited the doctor. Facilities there is tip top for Johor bahru standard. Best thing is they open 24hours. Told the doctor my situation and doctor did some inspections on my dick, doctor told me all is good for now. Doctor mentioned that for BBBJ the chances of getting any of the STD is very low. However if one is really suay, nothing to say. Doctor mentioned to me not to worry, however can test for gonorrhoea & chlamydia if I want a peace of mind for now. Price is $300RM, waiting time 5-7 for result working days. After I did the urine test, I was being told to not think so much due to the low chance of catching anything as well as to monitor if there is any abnormal rash / bumps etc on penis. Result for the test will be send by whatsapp / email. In the event that suay suay positive, the results will not be submitted to government as well as they don’t strictly practice that. So now currently can only wait for results and pray.
Consultation fee: $40RM. Total paid inclusive of test: $340RM.

This time really is lesson learnt. Had a few sleepless night, no appetite due to worrying. I’m giving this up forever for good. Hopefully this post is able to provide some info for anyone that wish to find a cheaper test options / 24 hours clinic nearby singapore (5-10mins drive away from JB CIQ), and a wonderful doctor / clinic facilities.

Cheers!

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 09-04-2024 at 04:56 AM.