View Single Post
Old 14-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Boss, do you even know what kind of troll/thread digger/shitstirrer Ahrus23 is being rude to?

3 times Kabul the OP got nuked into negative karma territory. Three times he came back seemingly out of nowhere with a couple hundred points in the green literally overnight. There's only two conclusions here:

1) The forum points system now is worse than useless in rewarding/punishing good/bad community behaviour here with entire bot farms of alt accounts with +2 or +3 power being able to take down a couple hundred points against somebody and potentially put them in the red and censored from participating in SBF altogether.

2) Perhaps it really is true now that you basically can somehow buy points and put yourself out of moderation status without becoming an outright donor premium account. Current forum points system has it that every account with power can only up or zap the same account once annually (or even longer than that). No conceivable way that Kabul can recover back to even more than 100 karma points every single time after he got nuked into the red (last time I think he got to -50+) even by controlling god knows how many bot accounts with power to artificially boost his points.

Don't be rude to people online and have some civility in not playing other ppl parents, I agree. But sometimes the receiving party is not some innocent babe either.

I PM-ed Big Sexy about this Kabul fellow already. But since you commented here, I may as well openly raise this with you now too. This guy is a brand new account that seemingly somehow can get a couple hundred points from the get go and constantly recover those points every time he goes into red moderation negative points territory, and most of his posts on here are specifically aimed at digging out past scandals or past photographers for god knows what reason, even necro-ing and bringing up people from more than 10 years ago on a persistency level that is beyond even people bringing up NYP Tammy.

See screenshots here as a demonstration of what I describe.

In particular see this thread of his: https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=981643

Go from -54 with that whole string of zaps cutting him from a few hundred points in the green to -54 in the red, then suddenly overnight go back to 400+ points in the green. But no indication that his status is a Premium member or a Donor or whatever. Still a Samster. Something is not right. Both with his unexplainable recovery three times in a row like he's fucking Lazarus rising from the dead with an account that's barely 4 months old, and with the wider issue now of full on bot armies with power points for each of them that can be activated to specifically target and fuck over anybody's account here because their owner at night cannot sleep, must pwn someone on the Internet first.

Please look into this. Thanks.
Just continue to zap him everyday. It don't cost you a thing. He is annoying alot of people and as a community if we zap him everyday he is bound to give up. There are more people in this community than there are his clones.