View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha View Post
I have booked J* S***** few days ago for the first time and she’s ok, not the best but standard is there. Standard service, no much to say just that real person look much older than photo.
Few days later I called counter to ask who is free and she recommend S*****. I went ahead hoping to unlock more things from her. But this time I was shocked by her service. She couldn’t remember me although it’s only 3-4 days...
Seems like S***** has offended someone or maybe turned down a customer advances. This man is so upset and created a new account to shit on her.

Not sure if anyone else noticed. Whenever S gets a good FR, someone will jump out and shit on her. There was such a new account in March and now another one created this morning.

If U 2 can't click, just move on. There are so many fishes in the ocean. Don't have to do this.