Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 13

7.25pm

Kristy was still sitting crossed-legged on the bed with her pillow on her lap.

Mandy took up a position behind her as they were both uncomfortable to be facing each other.

Kristy moved her hair to the other side of her neck so that her nape was unobstructed.

Daryl moved closer to me and I did not chase him away. After all, the 2 girls were our girlfriends.

Moreover, I suspected that this might also be the first time that he would be seeing a girl kissing another girl's neck in the flesh.

Mandy placed her mouth just under Kristy's ear lobes and started nibbling. I started the timer but Kristy instantly pulled away from her friend.

Kristy: not there!.....

Mandy: it's part of your neck right?....

Kristy: but.....

Mandy: babe.... I've agreed to all your exclusion list.... are you going to change your mind now?....

Kristy was silent for a few seconds before frowning.

Kristy: tsk... ok... just finish it quickly....

Mandy: it's a minute....

kristy: whatever....

Mandy grinned and went back to nibble at Kristy's neck.

I restarted the timer.

Mandy stuck out her tongue and licked Kristy's earlobes a few times.

Kristy was frowning and clenched her fist as she tried to prevent her body from reacting.

Howeer, that was her most sensitive area and she was unable to prevent her body from reacting.

It only took 15 seconds for her to purr like a kitten.

Kristy: ummmmmm.....

Mandy's hand was initially on Kristy's shoulder. Once she heard the sound that Kristy made, she glided her hand down Kristy's arm and placed them on her friend's waist

Kristy: ummmm......

As Mandy continued nibbling Kristy's neck and licking her earlobes, Mandy slid her hand from Kristy's waist to her tummy.

Slowly Mandy slipped her hands underneath Kristy's singlet. Her hands began creeping upwards but Kristy did not stop her.

I watched as Mandy's hands went all the way up underneath the singlet and grabbed onto Kristy's breasts.

Kristy: aahhhh......

Instead of pushing Mandy's hands away, Kristy closed her eyes as Mandy started to massage her tits and began teasing Kristy's nipples.

If I had not witness this, it was unbelieveable that she would allow Mandy to do that in front of Daryl and I. I suspected that the alcohol had completely clouded her mind.

My cock was about to explode in my berms and I thought of taking it out to stroke but looking at Daryl who was sitting next to me, I decided against the idea

Each time Mandy's hands moved within the singlet, they were pushing the fabric upwards. Eventually, the hem of the singlet sits on Mandy's wrists.

Kristy had not opened her eyes and I saw Mandy taking a glance at Daryl before adjusting her hands so that the singlet now sits above Kristy's breasts.

Mandy adjusted her hands on Kristy's breasts and since Kristy tits were no longer covered by the fabric, her nipples were completely exposed to Daryl and I.

Daryl gulped nosily next to me.

I wanted to call out to Kristy but my throat was dry and no voice came out. I was pretty sure it was not due to the alcohol because my cock felt like it was about to explode when Mandy proceeded to caress those exposed breasts and nipples right in front of our eyes.

Kristy: aaaahhhh......

My girlfriend's eyes were still closed and she did not seemed to realize that her tits were now exposed to us.

Suddenly the timer on my phone rang loudly. This brought everyone back to earth.

Mandy let go of Kristy's breasts and Kristy opened her eyes.

However, Kristy seemed to be in a daze and did not pull down her singlet.

I recovered from my trance and when I went forward to help her to pull it down. It was then that she knew what had happened.

Kristy: shit....

Her face turned red and covered her pokies before staring at Mandy irritably.

Kristy: hey.... you shouldn't have exposed my boobs....

It seemed like she had regained some of her senses.

Mandy: it's just your boyfriend and mine here.... if you want me to show your boyfriend my tits, I can do it too...

Mandy looked about to lift up her T-shirt and Kristy let go of her breasts and grabbed Mandy's wrist.

Kristy: no.... no.... no.... no need....

Mandy: haha.....

Mandy stood up.

Mandy: babe.... you're quite drunk.... I'm giving you a chance to choose without any forfeit.... do you still want to continue?

All the fight seemed to have evaporated from Kristy after being aroused and finding out that her tits had been exposed. She shook her head.

Mandy: ok then.... we'll leave you both alone....

Mandy got up and cleared their cups while Daryl called for a taxi since he had drank a fair bit of alcohol and should not be driving.

Daryl: the car is arriving in 2 minutes...

Mandy nodded and turned to Kristy.

Mandy: babe.... Daryl's parents are not around tomorrow and we're having a party at his place.... both of you come and join us....

Kristy: who is going?

She gave some names.

Kristy: er... ok.. we'll be there....

Daryl: the car is here....

Mandy: ok let's go down now....

She waved to Kristy.

Mandy: see ya on Monday.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.