Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

I'm sure bros here know this "Screwyourmom" mentioned that Cecelia is back in PPC. Today late afternoon since I had time and was in the area I decided to look see2. So here's FR of her whereabouts:

B1 - I walked one whole round and only saw the usual ladies. I think Sakura's shop is new lady idk.

2nd floor - Ok lah, some shops were closed so I give benefit of doubt she don't work on Sundays or weekends.

3rd floor - Still no sign of her even though her last sighting iirc around 2018/2019 but still nada. I only saw the usual ladies and the door leading to nasi padang shop got one new big ass shop.

Bonus Round: 1st floor - Ok, I know not much action but maybe she don't want to be around the massage shops so she chose to stay hidden. After walking one round still no sight of her. At least I got to see some good rates for Japan yen.

Conclusion: This screwyourmom confirm just wasting our time. I bet he don't even know who this Cecelia is and just want to fuck with us. Like I say lah, some shops in level 2 were closed. Unless he meant PPComplex lmao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!