Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!
Re: Kovan massage

Visited one ML shop that's 15 mins walk away from Kovan MRT. Typical back entrance massage parlor, nothing to shout about.

Was greeted by a older lady upon knocking the door, but she reassured me that the one I booked was not her, she then led me to a room for me to wash up first.

After washing up, another prettier and younger lady came in and got me to lie down. She then tried to sell me 双飞 for an additional 2B, small head took over and I obliged.

To no surprise, the 双飞 partner was the older lady who brought me in. But too bad paid already just go with it.

They both got naked and started boobs rubbing and cat bathing all over my back. One of them spread my ass wide open and give my longkang a good licking. I then quickly flip over for a double BBBJ, the older one worked on my rod and the younger one on my balls, and they swapped over after a while.

When it was time, I asked the younger lady to get on top and I pumped her while the other was licking my nipples. Didn't take too long till I unloaded my army in her.

I left after 1 shot since I was rushing even though they offered more. Quite an interesting and funny experience, for 5B I think it was worth it, maybe visiting at an earlier time will have other girls on rotation.