Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
loookie43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloookie43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Amy SNS

Look: She looks the same as the photos provided. Long hair and seem engaging and demure. Sweet and pretty, cheerful smile that can make your heart melt.

Body: tall and slender with fair smooth skin with an hourglass figure. There are some small tattoo on the body. She has a meaty ass.

Boobs: Her boobs was big and natural, it was nice to fondle and touch. Pink and sensitive noble

Frenching: We started with gentle French kissing. Very adventurous and slowly become deep french kissing that goes on virtually for the entire time with our lips interlocking with each other.

BBBJ: She use her tongue to make me feel ticking from my dck head. It was sensual and sexy. She give long powerful sucking of my ball then change to handless sucking with deep throat. The feeling was extremely high. Slow and steady and she knows how to use her tounge well with variation

Painting: I start by rubbing her clit. It was clean shaven. No smell and she was very responsive to licking. Kept fidgeting and shaking the leg and moan loudly.

FJ: Capped on and i fucked her in missionary first, seeing my cock in and out of her sweet pussy is really arousing. Then change positions again to doggie her, she was very responsive and i can
feel her pussy clamping onto my cock, the feeling was damn shiok!.I hold on to her tight and finish my shot.

GFE: Enjoyed her company, She know how to please and serve a man. Good conversation and I feel comfortable with her

Overall: nice session and worth the bonk. RTF material