Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 20

Absentmindedly, I looked down at the groundfloor, thinking that she might be downstairs when something caught my eye on the oppposite building.

It was not very clear but on one of the windows, it seemed like a woman was laying on a large sofa.

Her blouse was opened and although it was not clear, I could see 2 darker dots on her chest area and I assumed that those were her nipples.

The front of her skirt could not be seen and I only saw a pair of legs appearing where her skirt was supposed to be. Someone was pulling something dark down her legs and I assumed that it was her panties.

There was another person who was just reaching down to where her breasts were supposed to be.

As I watched like a peeping tom, I suddenly realized that it was not happening in the opposite building but a reflection from a window.

The incident was actually happening in the building I was in.

My instincts told me that I needed to get a closer look.

As I walked along the perimeter of my building, I finally managed to get to a point directly above the room where the incident was talking place.

In this location, I was able to make out the colour of the clothes of the woman. She was wearing the same clothes as Kristy but I could not make out her face. Neither was I able to recognize who those other people were.

Without thinking, I ran to the lift and waited impatiently for it to arrive.

When the doors finally opened, I went in and pressed the 2nd floor but the buttons were not lighted. Only the first floor was accessible.

I dashed out again and after a short search, I found a staircase and ran down to the 2nd floor.

There were no windows along the corridor and I lost my bearings. Wasting precious minutes, I dashed upstairs again to locate where I was before going back down.

When I reached the door, I grabbed the door knob and turned.

I was not expecting it to open but it did. I rushed into the room.

There was no one in the room except for Kristy. The 2 other person had disappeared and she was indeed where I saw her earlier from the reflections. She was lying down completely still on the sofa with her blouse unbuttoned and her skirt lifted up to her waist. Her bra and panties had disappeared.

I quickly ran over to her and shook her.

Me: baby... are you ok?.....

She was breathing but did not response.

I could smell the strong scent of alcohol coming from her and deduced that she must have consumed something really strong and had gotten completely knocked out.

I looked down between her legs. She was completely dry and there was no signs of force entry but I could not be 100% sure.

By now, I was pretty sure that the 2 person who touched her were guys.

Thinking back at what they were doing, it was pretty obvious that they had just started with her.

From the moment I spotted them to the time I opened the door, took at most 5 mins.

Since her pussy still looked to be in pristine conditions, I seriously believed that nothing had happened.

As I buttoned up her blouse, I began to wonder why they had ran off without doing anything much to her.

They were wearing black but there were lots of guys wearing black tonight and there was no way for me to find out who they were as I was unable to make out their faces.

Moreover, this floor was accessible to anyone as long as they used the stairs and so I had no suspects in my mind.

Without any clue to lean into, I could do nothing and there was no point harping.

I picked my girlfriend up and carried her in a princess carry before walking down to the first floor.

Mandy and Daryl were waiting for the elevator when we emerged from the stairs.

Both of them seemed surprised to see us.

Mandy: What's wrong with her?

Me: she's KO....

Mandy: you did it?

Me: no... she's like this when I found her...

Daryl: eh, Sam, do you need a lift back? I can ask Chong to send you guys.... it's not easy to handle a drunk person alone....

Chong suddenly appeared from the back of the house and walked to where we were standing.

This guy was in the same LT as Mandy and Kristy but he was always seen sticking to Daryl.

He was always helping Daryl with his stuff and seemed like an attendant to Daryl. He had shifty eyes and I did not really like him.

Me: thanks.... we'll be fine.... she not that heavy after all.... and sorry that she got so drunk..... I should have kept her by my side....

Daryl: don't worry about it.... if you need help, just let us know....

Me: we'll make our move first...

Daryl: ok... thanks for coming Sam, I'll go up to entertain my guests then....

Still carrying Kristy in my arms, I headed towards the main door.

Mandy: Sam, leave her on the sofa.... and stay with her... I'll help you to call a car...

Me: thanks...

I placed Kristy down and Mandy picked up her phone to make the call.

The lift door chimed and I watched the 2 guys stepped into the lift.

As the door closed, I realized that Daryl had changed out of his black clothes into a more colourful one.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.