Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 19
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Just sharing my recent experience at level 3 AE/AM

Happened to be in the area with 1 hour to spare, and legit wanted to do Boyzilian IPL, so walked in to L3. A**** was available, told me $88 for IPL, which I agreed to.

The IPL itself went fine. After it was done, she asked me if I wanted bao yang. Since I still had time to spare, I asked her how much it'd cost. Her reply was $44 for BY. She then started, and honestly the service was not bad. Managed to roam quite a bit and she was proactive in raising the massage bed to an incline to allow me more access.

After we were done, I passed her $50 for the BY, and said I'll settle the IPL payment at the front desk. Ladyboss was at the counter, and to my surprise the bill was $132, i.e. $88 + $44.

"But didn't I already pass $50 to you earlier?" I asked Angel, and Ladyboss looked at her quizzically as well. "Err... 小费," she replied.

So it appeared that the $44 was on top of the ML tips. Wtf. By then I needed to rush off already, so didn't bother to argue further and just paid $132. Which meant total damage was $182 for IPL and aftercare. I guess I only have myself to blame for not clarifying ahead.
Up you bro
Thanks for sharing