Thread: In love with ML
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Kumxia bro.
Very insightful.
Yes, I have seen the changes in her eyes too.
She has blocked me on IG but not on WhatsApp, probably because I have her nude photos and videos....

I'm still looking for closure...
The closure you seek, will probably never come bro. Manic depressives have a vastly diminished sense of remorse - I learnt that this is in fact their internal coping mechanism, because if they were fully aware of what they were doing the sense of shame would drive them to suicide. If you really wish to learn more, you can read the many online journals on bipolar disorder. The condition is unfortunately incurable and it is lifelong, so in a way it is a lifetime curse for her, but only a temporary bout of pain for you.

You will stay hurt for a while, but I think in time you will, as I have, become grateful that you no longer have such a character in your life. Let her be someone's else's problem.

Just retain the sweet memories, and move past the rest. Life is too short to wallow in bitterness.

Last edited by Penguin23; 30-04-2024 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity