View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
@ derrickboy
First look w/o makeup (1st customer of the day) gave me a little shock, looks like your avatar. Haha Go see her video at slg.
Lol, my WC avatar? Yeah I saw her SLG listing, not very interesting.

Anyway in addition to jianing and tomato which whom I visited for the first time, I visited xiao yi as well - mainly because of the location and read that she does BF.

Communication was prompt and friendly, location somewhere I super familiar with.
When I saw her I couldn't link her looks to her listing pics as I couldn't register how she looked in those pics. She is plain pleasant looking.

Asked me if I want to have her roommate to join in for tarma, thankfully I declined. Massage was forgettable. Her boobs were really big and natural so when she asked me what I wanted to do, I requested for BF. She then upsold BBBJ/CIM which I accept... and she went straight into the BBBJ without any BF... Those who mind tattoos do note she has many from waist down.

Overall is just OK and 3B3R is not worth it.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by Javabeans; 01-05-2024 at 07:37 PM.